I’ve addressed all the issues I received for 1.0 BETA 2, so the time for 1.0 has come. Enjoy. Submit issues and suggestions if you have them.
- Removed automatic zooming.
- Changed the admin map to use the full zoom control.
- Fixed location removal (and added instructions).
- Removed the logging option.
- Fixed problems with links when the map is on a subpage.
3 responses to “Geo Mashup 1.0 Release”
Hi, is there a possibilitie to only show items from one Year on the map? Otherwise the Map will be full when posting too much…
While I love the Geo Mashup 1.0 plugin, if I disable the old Geo plugin, I lose the ICBM and geo.position meta tags from my posts. Do you have any plans to implement this?
Sandro – I’m working on using some tools in the Google Maps API to manage markers differently at different zoom levels. Stay tuned.
Scruss – Sure, that should be an easy one to put in the next release. It’ll have Simple GeoRSS too.