Interest in Geo Mashup is on the rise, and I will keep working on improvements as long I can afford to! This time around supporters include Bruce, creator of GeoTag Icons, agro.biodiver.se, www.sunshinebeachresorts.com.au, and others. Thanks!
I recommend that you look over the Beta Documentation before you download, upgrade, (and donate?:)).
- Added category, color, single, and multiple post icon customization.
- Added tabs to the options page using jQuery from WP core.
- Added “click to load” option.
- Added Google Earth map type.
- Added Jodi’s option to apply the current theme stylesheet to the map.
- Added “map_content” parameter to distinguish global, single, and contextual maps.
- Added experimental static image map.
- Corrected XHTML validation issues.
- Added retries to clickMarker for IE.
- Lots of code refactoring.
- Added code to strip geo mashup tags from excerpts to avoid infinite regressions.
- Factored options management out of geo-mashup.php to geo-mashup-options.php.
- Added option validation.
- Avoided PHP5 features to follow WP’s support of PHP4.
- Added contextual map default options.
- Added template url path to map properties.
2 responses to “WordPress Geo Mashup Release 1.2 Beta 1”
Great plugin, I’m excited about the next release, do you have a planned release date?
I’m founding some minor bugs in the current version with show on map link
I am working on another beta release with lots of new features, but I have to fit it in with other work, so I can’t really keep to a schedule.
Please do comment on or create an issue if you’ve found a bug, that’s what the beta releases are all about!