The move to Google Maps API version 2 is the motivator for this release, since Google will eventually turn off version 1. The API has also removed the XSLT functionality I was using to render the post in the infowindow.Â I suspected this functionality was causing some of the loading problems people have experienced too, so I’ve removed it in favor of a simple, static info window format.Â I managed to add a few new features as well.Â Get it at the download page.
- Updated for Google Maps API v2.
- New feature to display a full post along with the map.
- New option for info window height.
- New option for a map overview control.
- Removed XSLT calls.
- Handle default-style permalinks in the post_link tag. Works on my test site, so I’m putting it in despite one user having some trouble with it (but no worse than without it).