Sunday was windy and cold, so I sat in my lazyboy and cranked out some more more code. I believe this version of the Geo Mashup plugin is generally usable, but I’m calling it Beta until I know at least a few people have it working.
- Added a special tag (<!–GeoMashup–>) to allow precise map placement on the page.
- Added an option to select a map control.
- Made map type control optional.
- Added optional CSS style settings.
- Made page slug option a menu selection.
- Added and documented template tags.
- Improved dependency checking and error messages.
- Replaced admin instructions with a link to documentation.
- Added default post_link text for template tag argument.
Some things I’m working on, or would like to work on, but are not in this release:
- Extra WMS Layers, such as the Topo layer I’ve added to the hobomap
- An option to connect markers in a category with a line
- Admin form validation