This release has all the features of 1.1 Beta 3, and some bug fixes. If you’re upgrading from 1.0.6, have a look at the documentation first – you’ll have to update your existing tags after the upgrade. Geo Mashup now uses WordPress standards for tags, so hopefully this will be the last change of that kind. When you’re ready, enjoy the download.
I’ve been receiving enough interest and support to warrant more work on Geo Mashup, so watch for a 1.2 beta release soon with more new features to try. Thanks again to www.hidden-teesside.co.uk, publicenergy.co.uk, Vernal Creative, A blog of my travels by Christopher Weddell, Joost Rooijmans and everyone else who has contributed time and money to make Geo Mashup better.
Changes from 1.1 Beta 3:
- Fixed full post display links in IE.
- Fixed missing zoom/pan controls in some scenarios.
- Fixed “Cannot use string offset as an array” error.
- Removed GeoMashup::the_map() – it’s been replaced by GeoMashup::map().
- Use in-post/page settings if the post or page has a location, otherwise use
global settings for a map.