The 0.3-beta package has been out for a while now, and is in use on a number of sites, so I’m dropping the beta. Check the download page for more. This release includes some minor fixes:
- Fixed Firefox entity unescaping – those nasty ‖ sequences should be gone.
- Removed some experimental code.
- Moved the included styles above the scripts.
- Added the Microsoft VML style declaration.
- Made included script XHTML compliant.
- Changed the misleading geo-rss.php filename to geo-query.php.
- Added escaping and type checking of SQL inputs to the geo-query.
- Changed sort order of results to post_id instead of meta_id. This should make the most recent post the default map center, instead of the most recently updated geo coordinate.
- Added a geo-query parameter for limiting the number of results.