Trying to guess where and when we will be someplace on a hike this long is surprisingly complicated! We’ve started with a spreadsheet that estimates our progress at an average of 15 miles per day. I went a little nuts with the actual spreadsheet, which now has about a thousand columns with indecipherable formulas.
Wed, 28 Jan 2004
- Git post-receive hook to deploy WordPress and plugins as submodules | Ryan Sechrest
- How To Configure Secure Updates and Installations in WordPress on Ubuntu | DigitalOcean
- 10 Million hits a day with WordPress using a $15 server | Ewan's Blog on IT and stuff10 Million hits a day with Wordpress using a $15 server - Ewan's Blog on IT and stuff
- Simple API testing using Behat - @TheKeyboard
- You code sucks, let's fix it