We’re introduced by our friend Jason to another finely-named after-work White Rock climbing spot. I get to ease back into some trad leading in perfect temperatures.
- Putterman Cracks 5.9-
- A very good way to start. Short but continuous, with good pro.
- Scandanavian Airlines 5.10c
- Bonus toprope. Arete and face climbing that gets harder with each move.
- L Dopa 5.9
- Figertips! Balancey moves, sloper footholds. Pro is a little trickier, but still good.
- P.M.S. 5.10a
- Another bonus toprope, this time on a weird arete. I actually work on the 5.11 face to the left first, which feels like perfect thin steep face climbing. Maybe I’m just pumped, but the arete feels really awkward and hard afterward, especially the top.