Maybe not, but Ann and I go up to Big Chief with our friend Wes just in case.
Sat, 20 Oct 2012
- Git post-receive hook to deploy WordPress and plugins as submodules | Ryan Sechrest
- How To Configure Secure Updates and Installations in WordPress on Ubuntu | DigitalOcean
- 10 Million hits a day with WordPress using a $15 server | Ewan's Blog on IT and stuff10 Million hits a day with Wordpress using a $15 server - Ewan's Blog on IT and stuff
- Simple API testing using Behat - @TheKeyboard
- You code sucks, let's fix it