We’re hoping it will be warm enough to climb outside today, and it’s perfect! The river rock is a little busy but mellow enough, and it feels great to climb a bit outside. Wes comes along with Ann and I for a few blissful routes.
Sun, 24 Mar 2013
- We sneak in two more rock days at Alabama Hills
- Early season snowshoe to Incline ridge
- Dry Pond isn’t exactly dry
- Evans / Keystone Canyon Loop Run
- As long as the sun is out again…
- What a sweet November crag day
- Mt. Rose Slushy
- Mom visits Reno
- Thomas Creek to Mount Rose Trailhead Run/Hike
- Hack4Reno project RenoTracks places!