We’re hoping it will be warm enough to climb outside today, and it’s perfect! The river rock is a little busy but mellow enough, and it feels great to climb a bit outside. Wes comes along with Ann and I for a few blissful routes.
Sun, 24 Mar 2013
- Microcaching with Nginx for WordPress | TheLastCicada
- Git post-receive hook to deploy WordPress and plugins as submodules | Ryan Sechrest
- How To Configure Secure Updates and Installations in WordPress on Ubuntu | DigitalOcean
- 10 Million hits a day with WordPress using a $15 server | Ewan's Blog on IT and stuff10 Million hits a day with Wordpress using a $15 server - Ewan's Blog on IT and stuff
- Simple API testing using Behat - @TheKeyboard